Even the most exclusive premium product would be nothing more and nothing less than a product without a first-class and innovative service offer. But: People are looking for experiences and emotions that stay in their memory!
The Connected Mobility Services of our client connect the digital and technical world around cars, vans and trucks. As a Connected Mobility Specialist (m/f/d), your task is to inspire customers to use the apps, to assist them with questions and to show them where the diverse range of services can serve as a door opener and enabler in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
Description and responsibilities
- Receiving incoming support requests via phone, email and chat.
- Advising and supporting customers with regard to the various apps of our client.
- Pointing out the all-embracing service offer and the benefits of the various apps.
- Documentation of the individual service requests in the internal system.
- Registration of all activities with the help of a ticketing tool.
- Identification of weak points in processes or tools in order to show potential for improvement and to continuously improve the service offered.
- Solving reported problems according to predefined use cases.
- Reporting undefined issues to a higher escalation level so that more persistent issues can be resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and expert on Connected Mobility services and apps.
- Technical Thinking: An affinity for technology is certainly helpful. But we don't expect you to know everything! You will receive extensive training so that you can take a close look at the apps and see how you can best support your customers.
- Flexibility is the Ability: As the technological environment is constantly changing, it is important for you to be able to imagine working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Languages wanted: The team around you is very international. For this reason, you should be able to communicate well in Dutch and in English, as the company language is English.
- Customer-Centric-Approach: You should be a pronounced "people's person" - with the talent to be able to relate to people very well and also to present technical issues in an easily understandable way. You have a customer-focused, empathetic mindset and are willing to go above and beyond to meet our customers' needs and live the brand's key promise of "the best or nothing".
- Love what you do: Love and enthusiasm for apps, mobile devices, digitalisation and automotive are the basic requirements to be a brand ambassador.
- There's no such thing as "cannot": You are motivated to tackle a problem and find a solution.
- Communication is Key: You always have open ears to understand our customers' needs and solve them in a timely manner.
- In & Out: You can communicate with external customers as well as with all levels of the company.
- Learn, learn, learn: At the beginning of your job, you will receive extensive training and familiarisation at the highest level. Our client places the highest value on care and precision. For this reason, employees are prepared for their new challenge in the best possible way. Employee satisfaction and personal development are top priorities in this company.
- Growth opportunities: The company offers a wide variety of vertical and horizontal development opportunities.
- Safety first: A safe workplace in a renowned company.
- Salary: Attractive salary plus bonuses such as holiday pay and a performance-related special payment.
- Extra Benefit: Pension plan.
- Individual Transportation Plan: You receive a free bicycle every three years or your costs for using public transport are covered or you receive an allowance for your petrol costs for travelling to work - just as you like.
- Relocation Package: Comprehensive relocation package consisting of six weeks' accommodation in a nice hotel room with kitchenette and the possibility to do laundry, covering the costs of your travel to start work, estate agent fees and costs for a removal company (if desired). In addition, you will receive financial support for your basic equipment in the new flat.
- Start Goal Victory: Of course, you will receive support in all administrative matters such as registering on site or assistance in choosing a suitable health insurance.
- Company Culture: International and diverse company culture.
- You are not alone: The company's social club offers great activities such as language courses, weekly sports activities and cultural events so that employees can get to know each other outside of work.
- The Beauty of Maastricht: Beautiful Maastricht is located in the heart of Europe. The city offers many great ways to spend your free time.
Apply for Connected Mobility Specialist - Dutch
Fields marked with a * are required.
Send to my friend
Fields marked with a * are required.