Keep in mind: Your CV is your “own” marketing brochure
Take care of the right structure of your CV:
- Personal information
- Working Experience including apprenticeships
- Additional Info: Computer Skills, Languages
Make sure to add the following content:
- Relevant personal information: Contact details including name, address, email, phone, Skype ID
- Write down the exact months and years of your employments, studies and internships.
- Write your employers names, your function and a short but very precise description of each of your tasks in bullet points.
Ideally you add 2 references or two job certifications to you application
- If you have gaps in your CV please also explain them in a short but very precise way and do not forgot to state the exact time. The more your CV is self-explanatory the better it is for you!
- Some companies really love to have a nice motivational letter in your mother-tongue and in English. If you write a motivation letter upfront it can save you time later.
We wish you all the best of luck for your applications!