We have a few very simple and effective interview preparation tips for you which can help you to prepare for “the big day”.
- Make yourself familiar with the vacancy you apply for. Contact your recruiter if you are unsure about the details.
- Make yourself familiar with the company you are applying for and its products
- Be able to tell your interviewer why you apply for this specific position and why you are interested in working for them (also the city/country)
- Prepare good examples of your previous working experience to show that you already gained good skills to work in the position you are applying for.
- Show enthusiasm and smile
- Professional dress code: It does not matter if you have a Skype Interview or a personal interview (mostly this is the case in a 2nd round of a recruiting process), please dress yourself very professional!
We wish you all the best for your interviews!