Keep in mind: Your CV is your “own” marketing brochure
Take care of the right structure of your CV:
- Personal information
- Working Experience including apprenticeships
- Additional Info: Computer Skills, Languages
Make sure to add the following content:
- Relevant personal information: Contact details including name, address, email, phone, Skype ID
- Write down the exact months and years of your employments, studies and internships.
- Write your employers names, your function and a short but very precise description of each of your tasks in bullet points.
Ideally you add 2 references or two job certifications to you application
- If you have gaps in your CV please also explain them in a short but very precise way and do not forgot to state the exact time. The more your CV is self-explanatory the better it is for you!
- Some companies really love to have a nice motivational letter in your mother-tongue and in English. If you write a motivation letter upfront it can save you time later.
We wish you all the best of luck for your applications!
We have a few very simple and effective interview preparation tips for you which can help you to prepare for “the big day”.
- Make yourself familiar with the vacancy you apply for. Contact your recruiter if you are unsure about the details.
- Make yourself familiar with the company you are applying for and its products
- Be able to tell your interviewer why you apply for this specific position and why you are interested in working for them (also the city/country)
- Prepare good examples of your previous working experience to show that you already gained good skills to work in the position you are applying for.
- Show enthusiasm and smile
- Professional dress code: It does not matter if you have a Skype Interview or a personal interview (mostly this is the case in a 2nd round of a recruiting process), please dress yourself very professional!
We wish you all the best for your interviews!